Sale On request
Regular price £1,191.17 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
The vibratory plates of the VP series are very compact devices. They are ideal for asphalt compaction, interlocking paving stones and for the compaction of mixed soils even in confined spaces. Typical applications are path construction, gardening and landscaping. The optimized combination of the specially designed base plate and guide handle provide easy maneuvering. The plates of the VP series can easily operate around stones and duct covers as well as along curbstones or buildings. The wheel set (accessory) enables the vibratory plates of the VP-series to be moved easily and with little effort to the next job location on the construction site. Hand-arm vibrations below 5 m/s² and low pollutant emissions help to protect the operator.
- Perfect asphalt compaction: The rounded edges of the base plate minimize the formation of undesired edges when turning the equipment.
- Comfortable soil compaction: The tapered base plate edges facilitate the compaction on the spot.
- Solid construction design minimizes maintenance: The protected belt drive prevents wear of the belt.
- Robust lifting eye and handles on the base plate for easy transportation.
- All models are available with or without water tank.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.