Sale On request
Regular price £1,499.97 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
High frequency internal vibrator, designed for the toughest application conditions
- Integrated frequency inverter, therefore two pieces of equipment in one for convenient handling and compensation for fluctuating input voltages. No external inverter required.
- Power cable outfitted with Bodyguard™ (shutdown of the equipment in cases of emergency within 3 msec.) to protect the operator from electric shock if the electric power supply is insufficiently secured.
- Complete potted electronic components for a long service life
- Wear resistant vibrator head made of steel, completely induction hardened
- Repairable vibrator head (exchange of individual components)
- Ergonomically shaped switch box
- RPM-stable, powerful electric motor designed, developed and produced in-house - Made in Germany
- With integrated thermal overload protection breaker
- Power cable made of sturdy, flexible rubber
|Vibrator Head Diameter||58 mm|
|Vibrator Head Length||400 mm|
|Vibrator Head Weight||5.8 kg|
|Protection Hose Length||10.0 m|
|Operating Weight||19.8 kg|
|Packed Shipping Weight||22 kg|
|Packed Shipping Dimensions (LxWxH)||76 x 62 x 18 cm|
|Effective Compaction Diameter 1||85 cm|
|1 Please note: This is a non-binding statement based on the practical experiences of our customers under certain operating conditions. This may vary under special circumstances. We recommend always doing a test run under normal operating conditions.|
|Vibration Frequency||12000 rpm|
|Engine Type||High frequency squirrel-cage induction motor with electronic frequency inverter integrated into switch housing for direct mains supply using 110 - 130 V 50/60 Hz 1~|
|Power Draw||1.1 kW / 1.5 hp|
|Input Current||12.0 A|
|Voltage||110 - 130 V 1~|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
|Supply Cable Length||15.0 m|
|Feed Cable Length||0.5 m|
|Power Train||Directly from the built-in electric motor to the vibration system|
|Specifications may change due to continuous product development.
* Actual power output may vary due to conditions of specific use
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.