Net Power 51.8 kW
Stroke 120 mm
Note Net power advertised is the power available at the flywheel when the engine is equipped with air cleaner, exhaust system and fan.
Bore 94 mm
Displacement 3.33 l
Gross Power - SAE J1995:2014 55.4 kW
Engine Model - U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final/EU Stage V Cat® C3.3B
Net Power - 2,200 rpm - ISO 9249:2007, 80/1269/EEC 51.8 kW
Note 1 Advertised power is tested per the specified standard in effect at the time of manufacture.
Operating Weight 10182 kg
Minimum Operating Weight with Cab* 9601 kg
Maximum Operating Weight with Cab** 10182 kg
Note (2) **Maximum Weight is based on steel tracks with rubber pads, counterweight, operator, full fuel tank, long stick, blade and no bucket.
Note (1) *Minimum Weight is based on steel tracks, no counterweight, operator, full fuel tank, long stick, blade and no bucket.
Weight Increase from Minimum Configuration
Counterweight 250 kg
Steel Tracks with Pads 330 kg
Maximum Traction Force - Low Speed 84.8 kN
Maximum Traction Force - High Speed 28.9 kN
Travel Speed - High 4.9 km/h
Travel Speed - Low 2.6 km/h
Ground Pressure - Maximum Weight 44.2 kPa
Ground Pressure - Minimum Weight 41.68 kPa
Gradeability - Maximum 30 degrees
Service Refill Capacities
Hydraulic Tank 53 l
Cooling System 10 l
Engine Oil 11.2 l
Fuel Tank 145 l
Hydraulic System 140 l
Operating Pressure - Swing 230 bar
Digging Force - Bucket 77.7 kN
Operating Pressure - Travel 285 bar
Operating Pressure - Equipment 285 bar
Note Flow and pressure are not combinable. Under load, as flow rises pressure goes down.
Digging Force - Stick 49.2 kN
Type Load Sensing Hydraulics with Variable Displacement Piston Pump
Pump Flow at 2,400 rpm 233 l/min
Maximum Auxiliary Circuit - Secondary - Flow at Pump 33 l/min
Maximum Auxiliary Circuit - Primary - Pressure at Pump 285 bar
Maximum Auxiliary Circuit - Secondary - Pressure at Pump 285 bar
Maximum Auxiliary Circuit - Primary - Flow at Pump 131 l/min
Machine Swing Speed 10.6 r/min
Height 431 mm
Width - Standard 2470 mm
Width - Wide 2640 mm
Certification - Cab
Top Guard ISO 10262:1998 (Level I)
Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) ISO 12117-2:2008
Tip Over Protective Structure (TOPS) ISO 12117:1997
Average Exterior Sound Pressure (ISO 6395:2008) 99 dB(A)
Operator Sound Pressure (ISO 6396:2008) 72 dB(A)
Note European Union Directive "2000/14/EC"
Dig Depth 5211 mm
Dimensions - Standard Stick
Tail Swing without Counterweight 1800 mm
Stick Length 2500 mm
Boom In Reach 2116 mm
Maximum Reach 7695 mm
Dig Depth 5211 mm
Ground Clearance - Frame 356 mm
O/A Track Width 2470 mm
Cab Height 2541 mm
Track Belt/Shoe Width 450 mm
Maximum Blade Depth 478 mm
Maximum Dump Clearance 5829 mm
Maximum Dig Height 7970 mm
Maximum Blade Height 421 mm
Tail Swing - Standard Counterweight 1933 mm
O/A Undercarriage Length 3200 mm
Vertical Wall 4385 mm
Swing Bearing - Height 735 mm
Maximum Reach - Ground Level 7570 mm
Overall Shipping Length - with Counterweight 6983 mm
Note (2) **Boom Height when stick is pinned in working position with attachments.
Note (1) *Boom Height when stick is pinned in transport position (if available) with no attachments.
Overall Shipping Length - without Counterweight 6850 mm
Height - Boom Transport - No Tools* 2550 mm
Height - Boom Working - With Tools** 2700 mm
Air Conditioning System
Air Conditioning The air conditioning system on this machine contains the fluorinated greenhouse gas refrigerant R134a (Global Warming Potential = 1430). The system contains 1.0 kg of refrigerant which has a CO2 equivalent of 1.430 metric tonnes.
ALL DAY COMFORT
- A sealed and pressurized cab is equipped with an improved air conditioning system, adjustable wrist rests and a suspension seat to help keep you working comfortably all day long.
EASY TO OPERATE
- Controls are easy to use and the intuitive Next Generation Monitor provides customizable machine operator preferences and easy to read machine information.
STICK STEER TRAVEL MODE
- Moving around the job site is even easier with the Cat Stick Steer option. Easily switch from traditional travel controls with levers and pedals to joystick controls with a push of a button. The benefit of less effort and improved control is in your hands!
BIG PERFORMANCE IN A MINI DESIGN
- Increased lifting, swinging, travel and multi-functioning performance helps you get the job done more efficiently, and blade float allows for easy clean up.
SAFETY ON THE JOB SITE
- Your safety is our top priority. The Cat Mini Excavator is designed to help keep you safe on the job. A back-up camera, courtesy work lights and a fluorescent retractable seat belt are just a few of the safety features we've built into the machine.
SIMPLE SERVICE FOR LESS DOWNTIME
- Maintenance is quick and easy on the Cat Mini Excavator. Routine check points are easy to access at ground level with grouped service points and robust service panels.
LOWER OPERATING COSTS
- Equipped with features such as auto idle, auto engine shutdown, and efficient hydraulics with a variable displacement pump, the Cat Mini Excavator was designed with reducing your operating costs in mind.
UNMATCHED DEALER SUPPORT
- Your Cat dealer is here to help you reach your business goals. From providing equipment solutions to operator training to service needs and beyond, your Cat dealer is ready to help.
- The Cat® C3.3B engine meets U.S. EPA Tier 4 Final, EU Stage V, and Japan 2014 emission standards.
- Cat diesel engines are required to use ULSD (ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel with 15 ppm of sulfur or less) or ULSD blended with the following lower-carbon intensity fuels up to: 20% biodiesel FAME (fatty acid methyl ester) * or 100% renewable diesel, HVO (hydrotreated vegetable oil) and GTL (gas-to-liquid) fuels. Refer to guidelines for successful application. Please consult your Cat dealer or “Caterpillar Machine Fluids Recommendations” (SEBU6250) for details.
- Auto Idle helps reduce unnecessary fuel burn and greenhouse gas emissions by allowing the engine to automatically go into idle mode when the machine is not working.
- Engine Idle Shutdown Timer reduces fuel burn, greenhouse gas emissions and unnecessary idle time by shutting down the machine after a pre-set idling period.
- Cruise control helps you maintain a constant speed as you travel across your jobsite saving fuel and reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- The Cat® Seat Belt Reminder provides audible and visual warnings to remind operators to buckle up during machine operation. The easy-to-install system is compatible with all equipment brands to help ensure operator safety.
- Extended maintenance intervals not only reduce downtime but decrease the amount of fluid and filters that are replaced over the life of the machine.
- Remote Flash minimizes downtime and maintenance time while keeping your asset running with maximum efficiency. Alerts for machine updates are sent virtually from your Cat dealer and updates can be deployed without a dealer technician needing to be onsite.(if equipped)
- Remote Troubleshoot decreases maintenance time and keeps your machine running with maximum efficiency by allowing your Cat dealer to virtually test the machine while working. Once a problem is identified, a technician can fix it the first time, saving time and money.(if equipped)
- Cat Grade with advanced 2D and 3D technologies combine advanced guidance with optional automated machine control helping you reach grading targets while reducing fuel burn and greenhouse gas emissions by improving efficiency, job site productivity, and accuracy. (if equipped).