You spend a lot of money to buy machinery from new, so it only makes sense to ensure it goes the distance for you. Avoid those unwanted breakdowns - and let's face it - those unwanted conversations with your customers when you hit unplanned downtime - by booking your light equipment in for a service.
At LCF Engineering our team of highly trained technicians use the most up-to-date equipment to ensure yours is in tip-top condition.
Whether its a service on a Stihl saw or a completely reconditioning a Wacker plate, we have a vast range of experience and have accumulated many hours working with light construction equipment and plant, and will be sure to provide a rapid service that is suited to you.
We work with all manufacturers - Stihl, Bomag and Wacker Neuson are just a few.
Don't forget to ask us about our used and reconditioned equipment for sale - all with a full 6 month warranty. Services start from only £50.
While words tell a story, pictures can paint one. So here's an example of a recent overhaul.
This is a Wacker Neuson DPU 2540 below which has been fully reconditioned.
- The full machine has been stripped, cleaned and re-painted.
- Hydraulics and gearbox overhauled.
- Engine cleaned and serviced and new wheels and drive belt fitted.
Images of a Wacker Neuson BH55 breaker below which has been fully reconditioned.
- The full machine stripped cleaned and inspected
- Re-assembled with new seals and gaskets, and any other applicable parts.
- Then new covers fitted and fully serviced.